The Franciscan Church (German: Franziskanerkirche), also known as the Church of St. Jerome, is a Roman Catholic parish church dedicated to Saint Jerome and located in the historic city center. It is the church of the Franciscan Order in Vienna.
Erected in 1603 the outside facade of the Church is Renaissance in style. However, its interior is Baroque. The high altar depicting the Virgin Mary was designed by Andrea Pozzo in 1707. The church holds the oldest organ in Vienna.